Saturday, October 01, 2005

Fall in the air

Well I think fall has finally decided to descend here on middle Tennessee.



We have...

A slight nip in the morning air...

Sinuses going ballistic with every breath of fresh air...

Spider webs everywhere...
...trying to catch the flies that haven't keeled over yet...



Ah....Autumn...Fall...whatever...



Now the only thing wrong with this is...cold weather is not far behind.


Everybody knows I hate cold weather, if you didn't...you do now.


I ain't no Polar Bear.

I might be a grouchy bear sometimes.

( but I'm a lovable grouch)



Julie loves... and I mean "loves" cold weather, she still wears shorts when it's 10 degrees outside.



Me...I can do without it. Cool weather is fine...

Cold enough to snow Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.


The rest of the winter can stay 65 degrees...

...wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit...


B.D.

No comments: