Friday, September 09, 2005

Good Week

Its been a good week... so far...( things can change)

I have some great recipes forth coming...

Alan Woodard of Hendersonville (my home base) is a award winning BBQ Cook that has shared some of his secrets...

And this is some good stuff....

Now... again... if you have some recipes you would not mind sharing...

Send them to...

recipes-only@bayoupines.com



This is the only way you can get in touch with me, through this blog.

Don't be shy...send me your best recipes...


They will be posted, and you will get full credit for your submissions.

Or.... if you have a comment or a question about a post or recipe...





What did I do tonight? Grilled Beef Tenderloin.


Tomorrow?..............Baby back ribs in the smoker....

And a test run on a Hot Wing recipe that I'm working on....
(my own)




Woo-Hoo!!!

Enjoy your dinner.......

B.D.

No comments: