Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ribs and Such Part II

I made a pun on the post below..."now if I can just remember what I did..."

Well I do remember... no problem...

Now to be smacked or kissed...

I'll take the kiss...my Wife loves anything that I do...

Well....... almost...



But on these ribs, I got kissed... (and that's a first)


What I did with the ribs was remove the membrane (on the bone side) and cover them ( on both sides) with mustard, then coated them with a (home made) bbq rub.

I cooked them for 2 hrs. naked at 225 to 240, then double wrapped them in foil for a 1hr. & 45 mins.

I put the sauce on them the last 15 mins. of cooking.

The smoke was from Pecan wood...(of course my favorite)
So the total cook time was 4 hrs.


Worked out very good...
Fall off the bone with some crunch...

Good stuff...good enough to get kissed...

And that's what I strive for........



"Oh yeah babe...."

B.D.

No comments: